New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.”
has tracked 5000 people attempting to stick to their New Years Resolutions.
- 1. They broke their goal into a series of smaller steps.
- 2. They told their friends and family what they were trying to achieve.
- 3. They regularly reminded themselves about the benefits of reaching their goal.
- 4. They gave themselves a small reward each time they obtained one of their small steps.
- 5. They mapped out their progress.