Today is the first day of University! (were they the longest holidays in history, or what?)
The series of articles include –
- Your Uni PC: Netbook versus Notebook
- My Lecturer Lets You Rate University Courses
- Edward Radke’s Golden Rules For University Study
- What’s Available From Australian Universities On iTunes U?
- Let Your Smartphone Write Bibliographies For You
- Asking Lots Of Questions Is The Key To University Success
(Cathy tells me that knowing lots of answers is actually the key to University success – she agrees with rhyme’s comment. Less polite people might suggest that you should RTFM! )
Have you got any tips for our Fresher Friends? Let us know in the comments and we’ll compile our own Uni Success Guide.
Tip for Fresher Shanks – Don’t lose your ID on the first night in the pub if you want to go to the pub on the second night.